Friday, 30 September 2011

LARABAR COCONUT CREAM PIE REVIEW

Lunchtime Larabar review of the day :o) I'm excited about this one - I love coconut. I've read mixed reviews about it though. I guess it's kind of hard to go tooooo much by what other people think though, as tastes are so subjective...

Today it's Coconut Cream Pie!! RATING - 5/5 - Gorgeous!


Ingredients: So amazingly healthy and pure (just like me!) :o) Dates, Unsweetened Coconut, Almonds, Cashews, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (how apt ;o))

Appearance: A caramel coloured bar with lots of flecks of coconut and other light-coloured nuts

Smell: Coconutty (duh!) Like a coconut macaroon!!

Taste: Absolutely *delicious* and my FAVOURITE Larabar so far :o) Tastes like a macaroon too! Just sweet enough from the dates, not sickly at all. Delightfully coconutty with a hint of almond.

Texture: Moist, but not sticky or gooey. Chewy with a bit of bite! AND I came across a whole almond - treasure trove!!

Verdict: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

So that's it. My Larabar moment is over for today :o( BUT I have a new drink to review later.. watch this space!









No comments:

Post a Comment