Friday, 30 September 2011

POM Wonderful?

Right, I have drink to review - POM Wonderful.



I love to try anything a bit different and if it's got amazing health claims, so much the better!

Right then...

Ingredients: 100% Pomegranate Juice

Smell: No reeeeeal smell... there is a slightly fruity hint.. almost red-wine-ish..

Taste: WOW, it's very strong! ..and I did actually dilute it a bit already. It's a nice taste though, fruity and quite dry, if I had to liken it to something, i'd say red grapes. Obviously it needs more water though. Very sweet, and quite acidic (can feel the heartburn stirring but then i'm super-sensitive in that area!)

Verdict: Well as I type, and sip, it's growing on me. It feels almost alcoholic, a 'grown-up' drink, most definitely! I will definitely plod on with it... but with much more water in future.

1 comment:

  1. The only way I've ever had pomegranate juice is in V8 VFusion - which is sold in the US and is a mixture of pomegranate and other veggies and fruits. I've always wondered what pure pomegranate would taste like...

    ReplyDelete